Jaguar Oklahoma City Serving Wichita Falls
Check out the Jaguar E-PACE or the Jaguar XF at your local Wichita Falls Jaguar dealership, Jaguar Oklahoma City. With a large inventory of brand-new models and a range of pre-owned vehicles, you’ll find something for every kind of driver. From stylish SUVs to sporty coupes and comfortable sedans, you can find what you want close to home.
- Located convenient to where you work and play in Wichita Falls
- Experienced in-house finance team to get you the best rates and terms
- Knowledgeable service staff to care for your Jaguar model
Call us or stop by to see the latest inventory and pick out your next ride at Jaguar Oklahoma City.
Schedule a Test Drive at Jaguar Oklahoma City
Get behind the wheel of the Jaguar I-PACE or feel the excitement of the Jaguar F-TYPE when you visit Jaguar Oklahoma City for a test drive. There’s nothing quite like getting behind the wheel to decide if this is the model made for you.
Financing a Jaguar Oklahoma City Model
Get the Jaguar of your dreams without breaking the bank when you get financing through Jaguar Oklahoma City. Our in-house finance department will help you get approved quickly for a car loan that fits your budget and goals. We offer competitive rates with flexible terms. You can even get pre-qualified from home with our online application.
Visiting from Wichita Falls
Start out on I-44 E/US-277 N/US-281 N from Scott Avenue. Follow I-44 E to North Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma City, which is about 146 miles. Take the exit toward Southbound Kelley Ave/Memorial Rd from US-77 N. Drive to Broadway Ext where you will arrive at your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Once you purchase that dream Jaguar, you’ll want to keep it running and looking like new. Our service department here at Jaguar Oklahoma City features experienced and certified technicians who understand Jaguar technology and systems. From an oil change to engine repair, you can count on us for whatever your vehicle needs. Some of our services include the following:
- Battery testing
- Replacement of hoses and belts
- Headlight replacement
- Tire tread check and air pressure testing
- Tire rotation
No matter the problem, our diagnostics equipment will let us know what repair is needed. We strive to get you and your car back on the road as quickly as possible.
Sights in Wichita Falls
Early settlers arrived in the area that would become Wichita Falls in the 1860s to start cattle ranches. The city didn’t become official until 1876, and a railroad arrived just six years later. Two young entrepreneurs helped the city’s growth and economy through their businesses in cattle, banking, flour milling and oil, among other industries. Today, the area has an abundance of activities to fit every interest.
- Lucy Park – This 170-acre park includes an area for swimming, a playground, picnic areas, duck pond and log cabin as well as plenty of areas for walking, biking and even a river walk.
- Castaway Cover Waterpark – This waterpark offers relaxing rides like the Lazy River as well as more adventurous options, such as flume slides and a wave pool.
- Kell House Museum – Built in 1896, this house was first the home of one of the founders of the city and includes antiques, furniture and costumes from the early days.
- Depot Square Historic District – The area that was the site of the city when it was first built has become a historic attraction with famous landmarks, a local farmer’s market and antique shops.