Jaguar Oklahoma City Serving Edmond, OK
Find your next Jaguar at your local dealership, Jaguar Oklahoma City. Proudly serving Edmond and the surrounding communities, we provide a large selection of Jaguar models, both new and used. You will find many advantages to shopping locally.
- Convenient location to work or home to stop by anytime
- In-house financing for easy approval
- Trained service technicians who know Jaguar cars
You can give us a call to schedule an appointment or just stop in to see our latest inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Jaguar Oklahoma City
Experience firsthand the luxury that awaits you in the XF midsize sedan or discover the features of the all-electric I-PACE as you cruise through town. A test drive is fun and helps you discover the perfect model to fit your lifestyle.
Financing a Jaguar Oklahoma City Model
Find out how easy it is to get a loan that works with your budget and financial goals when you talk to the in-house finance team at Jaguar Oklahoma City. We make it easy to get approved with an online application, so you can drive away in your chosen model today.
Visiting Jaguar Oklahoma City from Edmond, OK
You’re just 10 minutes from great savings with Jaguar Oklahoma City. Start out on East 2nd Street and use the left two lanes to turn left onto US-77 S/S Broadway. Travel for three miles and take the Kelley Avenue Exit to Memorial Road. Use the left two lanes to turn left onto North Kelley Avenue. Turn right onto Broadway Ext and your destination will be on your left.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Jaguar XJ purring along with routine service from our technicians here at Jaguar Oklahoma City. Our service department will provide the full range of maintenance tasks as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Change the oil and air filter regularly
- Inspect tires for tread wear
- Rotate tires as needed for even wear
- Inspect brakes and replace as needed
You can also trust the service department for any repairs needed for your Jaguar. We use the latest diagnostics equipment with our certified technicians to diagnose and repair your vehicle as quickly as possible.
Sights in Edmond, OK
As part of the Sandstone Hills region of Central Oklahoma, Edmond offers beautiful scenery with rolling hills and oak trees as well as lakes and prairie. Of course, there is more to enjoy about this city than just its natural beauty. You can find something for every interest.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – Recognized as the first school built after the Land Run of 1889, this is one of the oldest buildings from when the state was a territory.
- Arcadia Lake – Enjoy the outdoors with swimming, fishing, camping or disc golf as well as hiking around the lake.
- Arcadia Round Barn – Built in a unique way to handle the tornadoes this area is known for, the round barn was built in 1898 and sits on historic Route 66.
- Blocworks Climbing – Try your skill level at rock climbing at this indoor facility and discover how much fun bouldering can be.