Health and Safety
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC,
Bob Moore Auto Group puts the health and safety of our employees and customers first and all of our dealerships are following guidelines set forth by local and national organizations.
Here are some of the ways we’re promoting safe interactions:
- 7/21/20 UPDATE: Oklahoma City’s Emergency Ordinance #26514 requires that “All persons shall wear face coverings when entering and while inside any indoor place open to the public”. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Bob Moore dealerships are committed to doing our part to help keep us all safe and healthy. More information about the ordinance including guidelines and exceptions can be found at https://www.okc.gov/home/showdocument?id=19000
- REDUCED PHYSICAL CONTACT. You can expect excellent customer service from the Bob Moore team — however, you’ll notice us greeting you with a smile and a wave instead of our usual friendly handshakes! Additionally, we are prioritizing contactless forms of customer communication, including online buying, virtual shopping and personal service via phone, email, and text.
- INCREASED SANITIZATION. Every Bob Moore dealership follows strict cleaning protocols that include frequent disinfection and sanitization of high-touch surfaces and enhanced, professional cleaning at all Bob Moore dealerships. Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout each dealership. Every vehicle we come in contact with is thoroughly disinfected before and after handling with special attention to high-touch surfaces like steering wheels, keys, and door handles.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. We are maintaining the recommended distance of six feet for every interaction and are managing employee scheduling to ensure that only essential personnel are on in the dealerships or service centers at any given time.
- EMPLOYEE HEALTH. We are carefully monitoring employee health and have implemented protocols to ensure that our employees have the resources they need to help keep themselves, their families, and our dealerships healthy and safe.
For your safety and convenience, Bob Moore sales associates are happy to bring our vehicles to your, whether for a test drive or to deliver your new vehicle and any dealerships are offering pick-up and drop-off for customers vehicles with service-related needs.
We also invite you to shop our entire inventory and latest vehicle specials anytime at BobMoore.com, where you can complete the majority of your transaction from the comfort of your home.
Thank you for your understanding and partnership during these uncertain times. We’ll continue to provide updates to our company policies as necessary. We appreciate you putting your trust in Bob Moore.
President & CEO
Bob Moore Auto Group